An easy and beautiful way to frame your artwork. Simple to use with no magnets or tools required.
Ideal for photos, prints, kid's art and fabric.
Designed and crafted in Australia by Corner Block Studio. Made from premium, sustainable timber and 100% cotton cord.
HOW IT WORKS
The artwork is gently clamped in each timber bar using a soft cotton cord. This securely holds the artwork, without damaging it.
The Pressi Frame suits paper or card up to 1mm thick (about 600 gsm card).
It also suits fabric - if un-hemmed and with straight edges e.g. linen, cloth, silk and canvas. For hemmed textiles see the Tea Towel Frame.
Frame size and ideal artwork size:
(Tip - choose to suit the width of your artwork, the length can be anything.)
- A5-15cm wide - suits A5 portrait orientation or 5-6" wide artwork.
- A4-22cm wide - suits A4 portrait, A5 landscape, 8"-8.5" wide artwork.
- A3-30cm wide - suits A3 portrait, A4 landscape, or 11" wide artwork.
- A2-43cm wide - suits A2 portrait, A3 landscape, or 16" wide artwork.
- A1-62cm wide - suits A1 portrait, A2 landscape, or 24" wide artwork.
- We also make-to-order custom sizes - click here for Custom Pressi Frames.
The artwork can also be narrower or wider than the timber bar - the timber or artwork will overhang accordingly.
The top and bottom 1cm of the artwork is covered by the timber.
- Hidden (standard) - Hang from the 'keyhole' slot in the top timber bar onto a screw/nail/hook (not supplied) in your wall.
- Cotton Cord (add on) - Love the cotton cord triangle look? Add it on and hang from, well, anything!
‘I rent, I have no hooks!’ no problem, removable velcro strips or other proprietary ‘stick-on’ wall hooks are a-ok.