We hand make custom sized Pressi Frames once a month (January - November). Order by the 15th of the month for dispatch by the end of that month.
Click here for standard size Pressi Frames (dispatched in 1-2 business days).
ABOUT THE PRESSI FRAME
A clever and beautiful way to frame your artwork. Simple to use with no magnets or tools required.
Ideal for photos, prints, kid's art and fabric.
Designed and crafted in Australia by Corner Block Studio. Made from premium, sustainable timber and 100% cotton cord.
The artwork is gently clamped in each timber bar using a soft cotton cord. This securely holds the artwork, without damaging it.
The Pressi Frame suits paper or card up to 1mm thick (about 600 gsm card). It also suits textiles (linen, cloth, silk, canvas) if un-hemmed and with straight edges. For hemmed textiles see the Tea Towel Frame.
The top and bottom 1cm of the artwork is covered by the timber.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR CUSTOM FRAME
- Measure the width of your artwork.
- Select your colour, art size and hanging method. Size example: if your artwork is 25cm wide then select the size range 22-30cm.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your order. You can add other products to your order too.
- After purchase, email us the width of your art work to email@example.com. (For example, "Hello, my artwork for the custom brunette frame is 64cm wide and for the custom blonde frame is 77cm wide").
We will custom make your frame in our workshop in Brisbane!
Note - The timber bar will be slightly longer than the width of your artwork - the timber will overhang by approx. 0.5cm on either side.
We also stock Pressi Frames in standard sizes from A5-15cm to A1-62cm, click here.
CUSTOM ORDER TIMELINE
We make and deliver custom orders once a month:
Place your custom order by the 15th of each month to have it dispatched by the end of that month (Jan-Nov).
We don't make custom orders in December, sorry! Orders placed after November 15th will be made the following January.
If your order contains standard products and custom products they will be dispatched together once your custom product is ready.
If you have a more urgent need, you are welcome to email us, but the rush may be reflected in price, if it can be accommodated.
HANGING METHOD OPTIONS
- Hidden - Hang from the 'keyhole' slot in the top timber bar onto a screw/nail/hook (not supplied) in your wall.
- Cotton Cord - Love the cotton cord triangle look? Add it on and hang from, well, anything! Available for Frame up to 80cm wide.
‘I rent, I have no hooks!’ no problem, removable velcro strips or other proprietary ‘stick-on’ wall hooks are a-ok.
If you have questions and would like some help, feel welcome to get in contact via phone or email - Contact Page