1. Remove the cotton cords from the timber bars .
2. Place the timber bars onto a table, front sides down (logo facing you).
3. Slide the top edge of your artwork into the top timber bar. Make sure it goes all the way into the slot.
4. Press the cotton cord into the slot using your fingers. Make sure you push it in nice and deep. (You can use a credit card instead of your fingers).
5. Repeat this with the bottom bar/bottom edge of your artwork.
6. Hang your Pressi Frame on the wall.
The top bar of the Pressi Frame has a 'keyhole slot' in the back. Hang your Pressi Frame onto a screw, nail or hook (not supplied with the frame.)
‘I rent, I have no hooks!’ no problem, removable velcro strips are a-ok!
If you like the look of the exposed triangular cord you can add-on a 'cord loop'.
Replace the top cord with the 'cord loop'. Then, hang your Pressi Frame from, well, anything!
If you have artwork with ripped or scruffy edges, we suggest that you fold or trim the top and bottom edges so they become straight and square. This is needed to create a firm and reliable hold.
The Pressi Frame works well with canvas.
If your canvas has been rolled up in tube, lay it flat under some heavy books for a week. You may need to press hard to install the cord fully into the slot.
Yes! You can frame fabric in the Pressi Frame e.g. linen, cloth and silk up to about 1mm thick.
For thicker Fabric: install it the same way as paper, with a little extra patients. The top and bottom of your fabric will need a straight (not frayed) edge.
For thinner fabric like silk, you can fold the fabric over the cord.
For hemmed fabric use the Tea Towel Frame.
If you have questions and would like some help, feel welcome to get in contact via this form or visit the Contact Page for our email and phone number.
Sign up to enter the monthly draw // and receive Corner Block Studio news.