Tea Towel Frame Instructions
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR TEA TOWEL:
Animation - How to Install your Tea Towel.
- To start, lay your fabric and timber bars on a table. We suggest 'display face' forward for bars and tea towel. The Corner Block Studio brands indicate the rear face of each bar.
- In the Animation, we wrap the fabric around the bar. Why? This helps align the fabric neatly and results in the frame being square.
- In the Animation, we push the the fabric into the slot (without the cord) first. Why? This creates a neat finish and stops the fabric from bunching and pulling.
- If your fabric stretches or bunches after looking neat on the first day, give it a few days to stop moving around, then re-do it a final time for a nice flat hanging.
- The knots in the top hanging cord can be hidden in one of the holes in the timber if you prefer. Loosening the knot a little may help it squeeze into the hole easier.
Hang off the cotton cord connected to the top timber bar. From a hook, nail or screw.
The knots in this cord can be hidden in one of the holes in the timber if you prefer. Loosening the knot a little may help it squeeze into the hole easier.
If you have questions and would like some help, feel welcome to get in contact via phone or email - Contact Page.